Category: Paradigms (Page 1 of 2)
Myself and two members from our group attended the Eclipse of Disclosure Conference in McCloud, CA a week ago.
Here is the presentation I gave on the Law of One (Ra material).
Here is a clip of Corey Goode’s presentation where he gave us a shout-out and I was able to share a little about our group.
Here is the download link for the flier we were passing out, and that I mentioned in that clip.
David called this video “a definitive overview and introduction to the fascinating story that Corey has brought to the world” in his corresponding article update:
Bill Ryan is another great UFO researcher, in some ways similar to Steven Greer (in maintaining fortified paradigms), and in some ways very much not (wider views of negative ETs and their influence are considered.)
In the past, some drama occurred between Corey Goode and Bill Ryan which has caused (or been partly a result of) Bill’s forum (Project Avalon) basically turning against people like Corey and David Wilcock. Bill’s forum is also largely close minded about the possibility of William Tompkins being fully honest or trustworthy, which is the direction that many open online forums go when it feels they are finally “overrun” in some way. For these reasons I am curious to check in from time to time to see how they are dealing with new information and updates while maintaining very skeptical, but still relatively well informed, perspectives.
I may post more of their alternate views from time to time, which I think helps us remain respectful of a wider range of beliefs.
Here is Bill Ryan’s post I wanted to share:
I was asked by a friend a couple of days ago which researchers or authors I’d recommend to an intelligent and curious person who knew almost nothing about the subject. Good question. My list was quite short:
- Richard Dolan, of course. Trained as an academic historian, and exemplary in everything he writes, says and does.
- Linda Howe, seasoned, smart, sane and professional, and who has been in the field forever, is close in quality.
- Timothy Good is another. He wrote one of the UFO researchers’ ‘Bibles’, Above Top Secret, in 1988, which is as valid and valuable now as it was then.
- George Knapp is always fact-oriented, solid and grounded, a professional journalist and TV presenter himself.
- Jim Marrs, too: everything he does is impeccably researched. He wrote the excellent Alien Agenda.
- Colin Wilson wrote Alien Dawn … significant because Wilson was an occult researcher and knew little about UFOs, but felt he should really take a look and write something. (And it was a good book, too, as Wilson was himself a beginner in the field.) If my memory serves me right, he read (or, probably skimmed through the indexes of!) 2,000 other books to prepare himself to write his own. That’s real scholarship, and that’s a dying skill.
From: Project Avalon Forum – Bill Ryan (Jan 9th 2017) http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?95346-Body-Language-Expert-Does-Steven-Greer-Corey-Goode&p=1126078&viewfull=1#post1126078
The most important and perhaps timely aspect of this update is that apparently there is or was an imminent plan to try to steer the public consciousness around exciting new information about Antarctica.
“Some very cosmic, world-changing information could soon be dropped upon us from an “official” level in a “Partial Disclosure” scenario.
This could potentially include the revelation of astonishingly high-tech buildings and cities discovered under the ice in Antarctica.”
Even though this would be exciting, it sounds like we would not necessarily want this until enough of us are aware that this is going to be an attempt to “steer the narrative” around disclosure of ancient or extraterrestrial matters for two reasons.
- To avoid having people who become newly drawn towards researching a great deal (thanks to excitement fueled by the new disclosures) looking into and treating credible the views from people like David (or myself, Corey, or even Steven Greer). By taking control of the story around what is “really going on” in a nicely presented and palatable way from the people so believably “in the know” they can (they believe) theoretically stop the spread of the deeper truths about ETs and our place in the galaxy that would (in theory) destabilize whole cultures and the economy for a time.
- As a kind of distraction from the disclosures which are not favorable to the agendas of those who seek to maintain the status quo as much as possible, to maintain financial control over the population and to avoid any kind of overthrow of the wealthy and corrupt interests who do not want to see a Star Trek like no-money-needed type civilization take hold. Such a transformation however is long overdue and cannot be stopped. We will see to it one way or another.
As you might have guessed, it is likely that far too many of us are aware of the “partial disclosure” plans for them to ever reach a point of execution as planned. In Colorado Springs, too many people know about our ET group personally to avoid reaching out and getting our opinion and telling many others the other side of the story, if something begins to unfold that speaks against the reality of the ongoing ET presence. The unfolding of disclosure will have to include the opinions and ideas of people who are already unified around people like David because the strength of the movement is likely already too strong to be ignored in any disclosure scenario. I suspect there is no way around it at this point. I encourage those attempting to coordinate limited disclosure scenarios to grow up, face the facts, read the Law of One material, consider the fact that hierarchical order in society does not necessarily imply control structures, and expand your paradigm to include spiritual teachings and teachers as essential parts of the plan. Although the changes may need to be dramatic and seem scary to some, “that which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun.”
The other very important aspect of this article is the substantial summary of research into the #pizzagate controversy. I had personally avoided looking at the #pizzagate stuff until last week. It is way more disturbing than I thought. The Besta Pizza connection seemed to be the most disturbing and blatant to me, and totally unreported on. A Clinton appointed lawyer working in the Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit of the Department of Justice, Andrew Kline, also happens to own a pizza joint that had to silently change its logo last month since it looked exactly like the man-boy love symbol the FBI pointed out, and this pizza place is right next to the Pizza joint owned by James Alefantis, who is still listed on GQ as the 49th most powerful person in Washington DC, and who posted the most disturbing pedophile type stuff of all on instagram under his pizza business account. And also personal thank you’s from Hillary Clinton.
You have to see the Besta Pizza logo to believe it, it does not look like something you could accidentally put in your logo with such precision.
I’ve listened to around half of this and didn’t hear anything that seemed new, but it provides helpful clarity to Greer’s viewpoints. Greer is clearly genuine with his reasoning here. I think it is the last 20 or 30 minutes of the second hour where he is essentially talking about Corey Goode. In the third hour, the Q&A portion, he expands heavily on his “biggest fear” which relates to his belief that negative information about ETs could lead to people to wanting to fight a cosmic WW3 out of fear. I will likely try to put together a better response to this, since Greer seems to contradict himself in a number of ways to justify his fear. His tendency to assume people will always react with fear about certain information, and then targeting that information with labels, does not seem as valuable as would teaching more about the reasons why fear would be unjustified in any situation.
In this other recent talk, Greer’s focus on the importance of supporting the evolution of consciousness regardless of our belief systems seems to be a far more valuable avenue of discourse.
It seems possible that Greer’s reasons about why we should not be afraid rely too heavily on assumptions about our visitors, and too little on his knowledge about the nature of our true identity as conscious co-creators.
On Oct 27, I along with 3 others up conducted a demonstration just outside of Schriever Air Force Base to protest the excessive compartmentalization which has led to significant ignorance, and in some cases arrogance, on the part of many working at the base on the topic of what is really going on below the base (and in space in general).
Press Release, flyer, and links to videos we passed out on the DVD can be found at: https://www.disclosurecolorado.org/open-letter-to-schriever-afb-public-affairs/
This afternoon (Oct. 27) I along with 2-5 other transparency advocates will be standing near the corner of S Curtis Rd and Irwin Rd. We will stand in safe, public areas to hold signs, and pass out DVDs and flyers when it would not disrupt the flow of traffic. We are quite happy and friendly demonstrators, although we do seek to convey a sense of the seriousness of the high level breach within the chain of command which has taken place through underground facilities at Schriever which support unacknowledged extra-constitutional space programs as disclosed by many recent whistleblowers. We seek to provide information to allow base personnel to do their current jobs better with wisdom that can only be gained through reviewing information leaks. We feel this dichotomy of intelligence sourcing has become necessary due to excessively fear based compartmentalization of military projects which has usurped the natural spiritual order that the good men and women of Schriever would otherwise place forefront in their decision making. Namely, we request that base personnel be freely permitted, and diligent enough, to review space program whistleblower testimony and inform others to do likewise without fear of losing their jobs or other incrimination.
DVD Video Contents
1. Dr. Bill Deagle’s experiences at Schriever Air Force Base, CO
2. The Disclosure Project (2 hr)
3. PEAR Lab overview – the full thing isn’t online, it has more about remote viewing research, but this video linked shows a good chunk of it. The relationship between consciousness and high technology systems is extremely classified even though substantial research has been conducted in the public domain.
4. 9/11 Mysteries – Two 9/11 videos were included to demonstrate the subversion of compartmentalized military air space security.
5. 9/11 “smoking gun” – The nature of the heavy hand over media networks by compartmentalized intelligence agencies is also a critical piece of the puzzle.
6. A video compilation that is not available online, including witnesses such as Henry Deacon and Corey Goode
Press Release 10/27/2016