This afternoon (Oct. 27) I along with 2-5 other transparency advocates will be standing near the corner of S Curtis Rd and Irwin Rd. We will stand in safe, public areas to hold signs, and pass out DVDs and flyers when it would not disrupt the flow of traffic. We are quite happy and friendly demonstrators, although we do seek to convey a sense of the seriousness of the high level breach within the chain of command which has taken place through underground facilities at Schriever which support unacknowledged extra-constitutional space programs as disclosed by many recent whistleblowers. We seek to provide information to allow base personnel to do their current jobs better with wisdom that can only be gained through reviewing information leaks. We feel this dichotomy of intelligence sourcing has become necessary due to excessively fear based compartmentalization of military projects which has usurped the natural spiritual order that the good men and women of Schriever would otherwise place forefront in their decision making. Namely, we request that base personnel be freely permitted, and diligent enough, to review space program whistleblower testimony and inform others to do likewise without fear of losing their jobs or other incrimination.
DVD Video Contents
1. Dr. Bill Deagle’s experiences at Schriever Air Force Base, CO
2. The Disclosure Project (2 hr)
3. PEAR Lab overview – the full thing isn’t online, it has more about remote viewing research, but this video linked shows a good chunk of it. The relationship between consciousness and high technology systems is extremely classified even though substantial research has been conducted in the public domain.
4. 9/11 Mysteries – Two 9/11 videos were included to demonstrate the subversion of compartmentalized military air space security.
5. 9/11 “smoking gun” – The nature of the heavy hand over media networks by compartmentalized intelligence agencies is also a critical piece of the puzzle.
6. A video compilation that is not available online, including witnesses such as Henry Deacon and Corey Goode
Press Release 10/27/2016
Schriever AFB Full Disclosure Flyer